Yes its friday and today i’m off to indietracks, soooo excited in a fangirl styliee, the Pains of being pure at heart are headlining and i LOVE them, this is a good example of why!
It’s a bad state of affairs when all your radio shows that you blogged last time are now down.. so here’s the latest shows, newest first:
A Place to Bury Strangers
The Smith Westerns
Remember, I’m on air:
* Monday at 1am ET (6am GMT) and Tuesday at 5pm (10pm GMT) on 90.3 WXLV Radio, US on http://www.wxlvradio.com
* Thursdays at 9pm GMT and Sundays at 5pm on 94.4fm Salford City Radio, UK on http://www.salfordcityradio.org
Right, now down to business this week I went to The School of Seven Bells live which was illuminating, their second album Disconnect from Desire is a joy to listen to, and whilst there is still room for improvement on the stage show they were so happy to be in Manchester and that was clear to see. Claudia and Ale joined me after the gig for a chat and a few things to report :
- They look forward to the gigs in Manchester more than anywhere else in the UK
- They LOVE the Happy Mondays
- They have a remixes album coming out soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
There is a strong chance this is their next single:
Quick tips before i go:
Rose Elinor Dougall